- Create and establish workflows and tools to support art production needs.
- Work directly with artists and engineers to understand inefficiencies in their processes and create effective solutions.
- Update and maintain existing tool sets already integrated into Another Axiom’s pipelines.
- Readily provide mentorship to fellow Technical Artists.
- Proactively work to identify and provide solutions to issues before they escalate into larger problems.
- 5+ years of experience as a technical artist in games or related industries.
- 2+ years of professional experience with Unreal or Unity.
- Demonstrated list of shipped commercial titles.
- Proficient with modern software packages, such as Maya and MotionBuilder
- Strong understanding of the game development process and the technical challenges of art asset pipelines.
- Experienced in the optimization of both assets and pipelines.
- Abilities in secondary areas such as modeling, skinning, animation, or lighting.
- Scripting experience in C#, Python or other.
- Self-driven and excels in a fast-paced development environment.
- VR experience and a passion for VR.
- Unlimited PTO
- Target Bonus
- 401(k) Matching
- Full Medical, Dental, & Vision paid 100% by Another Axiom
- Fully remote + ~2 team off-sites a year and potential ongoing education support through conferences attendance for approved employees